- Monday: 2.7 mile run, 10 minutes running stairs
- Tuesday: 10 minutes StairMasters; quick weight circuit
- Wednesday: Food Baby HIIT; Abs; Abs
- Thursday: Off
- Friday: Off
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: 5k; 33:08
Total miles: 5.8
Total hours: 2 h 13 m
Although it was a light week, I’m proud of myself for 2 major accomplishments: 1. working out m-w despite having late night classes, 2. bringing back strength training! I was actually pretty sore Wednesday and Thursday.
I’m a little disappointed at the lack of consistency. After consistently progressing and moving forward (fitness-wise) for the past 9-ish months, I’ve really taken a few steps backwards in time, strength, and endurance. In a perfect world I’d love dedicate at least 2 days a week to a solid strength training program, get in a minimum of 2 days of cardio (i.e. running), and have another day or two of circuit/strength/cardio combos in there. Since “they” always say that “failing to plan is planning to fail,” I’m going to try making a plan for next week! My goal for the next month or 2 will be to start small and build consistency. It’s a busy week with a big exam coming up, last thing I want to do is set myself up for failure.
- Monday: foam rolling, stretching + 10 minute fully body circuit.
- Tuesday: 30-40 minutes easy cardio
- Wednesday: youtube videos at home, focus on strength, 40 minutes
- Thursday: 30-40 minutes easy cardio
- Friday: wild card
- Saturday/Sunday: 4 mile run
- Goal Mileage: 8
- Goal Hours: 3
Let’s make it an awesome week!